Frequently Asked Questions
Cannot log in?
- You have to register to PalDat first.
- Password wrong: go to login page “forgot your password”.
- Username wrong: contact us by email.
Cannot find a specific species?
- If your search results failed, then the species is not available in PalDat.
Are there other languages available?
- No. We use English as a global language.
Are there future projects being planned, which would be interesting for the palynological community?
- Yes. A spore database “SporeDat” is planned.
Can you help me with palynological problems?
- Yes. Contact members of the pollen research group by email and describe the problem (technical and/or scientific). Please, specify materials and methods used.
Do you hold courses on palynological techniques?
- Yes. Lectures/practica/seminars are hold at the Division of Structural and Functional Botany (SFB).
- For third parties we can also organize special/individual trainings/workshops. Please contact Martina Weber.
Do you conduct research for others?
- Yes. Please, contact members of the pollen research group at the Division of Structural and Functional Botany (SFB) for costs and modalities.